whatsapp sign in online
Whatsapp is a famous android application and have a billions of users.
now we use it online on our laptop and desktop
Creating a WhatsApp account online isn’t possible. You can’t sign up online web account for WhatsApp because there is no official service available to do so. But, you can login with an existing account and start using WhatsApp features online.
you can use whatsapp web services online on your existing account .and you can use it only when you are online from your mobile
open web.whatsapp.com on your web browser and scan the QR code from your mobile device
- Go to whatsapp web from your mobile in whatsapp settings
- Scan QR code from your web browser
After scanning QR code you are logged in in your Desktop browser
Now you can download whatsapp Desktop application from whatsapp official web
it is only working when your mobile application is online .
it is not a separate account.
- Another way to whatsapp sign in online is a android emulator
- i am recommended Bluestacks for this because it is free
- install bluestacks in your p.c after installing bluestacks open it
- Now open play store in Bluestacks sign in from Google id
- and download whatsapp now you can use it on your p.c
- Yes you can create New account here
you can use it as a mobile application
your own phone number. After sign up process and verification one, WhatsApp will be ready to use right from your computer