Twitter announced on Wednesday the launch of new, customizable Direct Message Card that businesses can use to promote and share bots and other customer experiences built in Direct Message Card.
- An increasingly number of businesses are using Direct Messages to create personalized interactions that deepen relationships with consumers.
- The range varies from customers to increase the fun and interesting as the first carrier of Mars Madness support in instant messages.
Twitter said with this ..
- Using a Direct Message Card businesses can capture attention with engaging image or video creatives,
- and include up to four fully customizable call-to-action buttons. Each call-to-action button takes the user into a specific experience within Direct Messages.
- A tweet can build a great business For Audience encouraging them to share the experience in their own voice through a Tweet.
Promoted Tweet Direct Messages Card campaigns
Brands around the world are launching Promoted Tweet campaigns using the Direct Message Card this week to drive discovery of the experiences they have built.
Patrón Tequila, a leading spirits brands,
Which is using the Direct Message Card to entice people to engage with their messaging bot — Bot-Tender —
which creates personalized cocktail recommendations based on responses to questions around occasion, flavor, and even emoji.
Arvinder Gujral, Sr. Director, Business Development, Twitter Asia Pacific said:
- “A brand’s social presence and engagement have become an integral part of the customer experience journey today as tech-savvy customers
- Twitter is the best place for customers to reach brands in real-time and vice versa, and with today’s launch of Direct Message Cards.
- The businesses can expand and deepen their engagement with customers by leading the ..